Biostatistics I & II (CC020 & CC030)
Together with Prof. Dimitris Rizopulos, Dr. Eleni-Rosalina Andrinopoulou and Dr. Joost van Rosmalen, I teach CC020: Biostatistics I and CC030: Biostatistics II at the Netherlands Institute of Health Sciences (NIHES).
Materials for the part on linear regression and Introduction to R can be found on the associated website.
- Dealing with Missing Values in Multivariate Joint Models for Longitudinal and Survival Data
- Bayesian Methods for Missing Covariates in Longitudinal Studies
- Dealing with Incomplete Covariates in Survival Models: A Bayesian Approach
- Bayesian Methods for Handling Missing Values in Complex Settings
- JointAI: Joint Analysis and Imputation of Incomplete Data in R