Bayesian Methods for Missing Covariates in Longitudinal Studies
Together with Prof. Emmanuel Lesaffre (KU Leuven), I teach a short course on Bayesian Methods for Missing Covariates in Longitudinal Studies.
- Imputation of missing covariates: when standard methods may fail
- Dealing with Incomplete Covariates in Survival Models: A Bayesian Approach
- Bayesian Methods for Handling Missing Values in Complex Settings
- Joint Models for Incomplete Longitudinal and Survival Data
- Working with Incomplete Data: When One-size-fits-all does not fit